All resources and materials provided on this website- magenative.com, i.e., all pages, page headers, APIs, formats, photos, graphics, illustrations, designs, logos, audio, content, videos, pdfs, documents, and rest are owned by MageNative explicitly- until mentioned otherwise. These ‘contents’ are protected by International copyright laws. Any misuse of the said ‘content’ can result in legal action against your person, company, or organization.
Site visitors may access, view, download, print or copy the ‘contents’ and other materials available on the website for their personal, and non-commercial usage only.
Copyright and Trademark
All rights to the content are expressly reserved by MageNative and will be granted to you by the company with written permission. Contents, data, graphics, and such other materials from within the MageNative flag cannot be duplicated, distributed, and/or traded, without prior permission from the company.
- Any content shared through this medium shall not be distributed after modifications and alterations of which the company is unaware.
- At times- our partners may share some logos, quotes, graphics, or other types of content without our express permission and/or with modifications to the content. In this case- MageNative is not liable for any infringement of trademark or copyright which is the result of the said modifications.
- In case- you desire to quote, share, distribute, or make available the content published on this website for commercial purposes, you would require express permission from the owners and proprietors of the content, i.e. MageNative.
- Any piece of content, image, or data you collect from the website should be done only after providing proper credits and links to the original material. Failure to do so can also result in legal action.
Any other use of the site’s content- including its reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance- is strictly prohibited. MageNative may terminate, discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect/s of this site, including the availability of any features of the website, at any time, without prior warning.
MageNative upholds itself to a strict code of conduct and does not aim to infringe on the ‘Content Copyright’ of any other brand, person, and/or organization. We expect the same from our partners, subscribers, and general website visitors.
When accessing or using the contents of this website-
- Retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents.
- Do not modify or alter the content in any way, shape or form.
- Do not provide or share the Contents to a/any third party.
**If you think MageNative is violating your data policy, please attach screenshots of the original work and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
Any information that you share while processing any order on the website, website page visits such as payment information, shipping information, products you showed interest and personal information like name, address, email address, mobile number with a verification call, which page you visited, Skype Details, products purchased, how do you came to know about us, source of shipping will be collected by us. We may use this information to contact you to provide suitable information. Password related information is stored in a one-way encrypted format.Time to time we make changes to the policy so you should regularly revisit to be aware of such changes. We will, however, notify about such changes by notification at the top of the website. We will also store information such as Browser Information, IP address, operating system, location, date and automatically store the same. We don’t collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and also, they should not use the website.
Use of Information
We will use the information that is being gathered from you in the following ways :
- Order and Transaction Related Information.
- Sending Associated Product Emails based on the interest shows.
- Sending New Product Information.
- Product Related and Major Updates.
- Improving the overall structure of the site to give personalized experience based personal traits.
- Conduct surveys, promotions and marketing.
- Payment Related Telephonic Conversations.
- Feedback related Mails and Calls.
- Informational Mails and Calls.
- Industry related news and updates.
- Scheduled Calling.
- Service Related Mails.
- Notification Mails.
- Text Messaging Service.
There is always a procedure for unsubscription to receiving such email and newsletters after you won’t be receiving such information.
How do we deal with 3rd parties?
Choice to Opt In/Opt Out
We want our voice to reach only those who really want to listen. In case you don’t want to listen to us we have provided a way you can always reach us at email@example.com and we would stop all communication with you. You could also mail In case you don’t want any service related mail or want your account deleted which you have with us or want all types of communication stopped with us.
At any time the client can opt out of any service by removing the software and can also delete / change any information which he has provided earlier.
You could also call us att: (+91) -7234976892 or toll-free number at : 888-882-0953 (For USA) . At any time the client can opt out of any service by removing the software and can also delete / change any information which he has provided earlier.
You could also unsubscribe to the email services of MageNative by clicking on the unsubscription link provided at the bottom of the email.
What are Cookies and what information does it gather?
There are various types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies :
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies :
- cookies allow us to recognize, count the number of visitors, and see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This assists us to improve the way in which our Website works, for example, by ensuring that you can find what you are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies :
- These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. They enable the personalization of content, recognition of users, and also remember your user preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Session Cookies :
- Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Website or Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Website or Services.
Updating Personal Information / Inquiries / Complaints
In case you want any changes in the information you could mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you could write us at :
30 N Gould St., Ste. 4000, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
3/460, Vishwas Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, UP, India 226010
Security & Term of Information
There is no fixed term or duration where we will be keeping the information. We may keep as long as it is required for the purpose mentioned in the policy and as governed by the Law. MageNative.com in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception.